Prescription Delivery Service
Just Three Steps to Delivery!
The USC pharmacies now offer on-campus delivery services for faculty and staff. Get your next prescription or refill delivered to you in just three easy steps!
- Enroll by printing and filling out the Prescription Delivery Application
- Turn the application into the pharmacy either in person or via fax:
- For the UPC campus, fax to the USC Pharmacy at 213-740-9521
- For the HSC campus, fax to the USC Medical Plaza Pharmacy at 323-442-5970
- When you need a prescription delivered, just call your USC campus pharmacy and arrange it with our staff. Deliveries are Monday through Friday between the hours of 2 – 4pm. Get same day delivery on new prescriptions placed before 1pm!
- For the UPC campus, call the USC Pharmacy at 213-740-2738
- For the HSC campus, call the USC Medical Plaza Pharmacy at 323-442-5770
Counseling is available – Patients can call the dedicated line at 213-740-7125 (UPC) or 323-442-5770 (HSC) and reach a pharmacist during pharmacy business hours for consultation on medications that have been delivered.
Rules and Restrictions
- Delivery is offered only to faculty and staff, and only for prescriptions. No other drugstore items will be delivered.
- Refills require a 24 hour notice; new prescriptions can be delivered same day if requested before 1pm.
- Your credit card information, included with the application above, must be up-to-date and on file with the Pharmacy.
- Deliveries are for completed prescriptions only. At this time we are unable to deliver partial fills.
- Medications will be left with either the patient, or the person or location designated on the form. If neither person is available the delivery will be returned to the pharmacy for patient pick up or delivery the following day. A total of two attempts will be made to deliver any medication. After two attempts on consecutive days, the medication will only be available for patient pick up and the patient’s enrollment in the delivery service may be canceled.
USC Pharmacy on the UPC campus
Delivery is limited to the main campus within the radius enclosed by Figueroa, Exposition, Vermont, and Jefferson
USC Medical Plaza Pharmacy on the HSC campus
Delivery is limited to the following buildings:
- Aresty Conference Center (NRT)
- Biggy Street Parking Structure (HSP)
- Bishop Medical Teaching and Research Building (BMT)
- Capital Planning Trailer (CPT)
- Center for the Health Professions Building (CHP)
- Clinical Administration Building (CLB)
- Clinical Sciences Annex (CSA)
- Clinical Sciences Building (CSC)
- Doheny Eye Institute (DEI)
- Doheny Vision Research Center (DOH)
- Edmondson Faculty Center (EFC)
- Einstein Bros. Bagels (ZNI)
- Harlyne J. Norris Center Research Tower (NRT)
- Health Sciences Telephone Vault (HSV)
- Health Sciences Campus Child Care Center (CCC)
- Healthcare Consultation Center 1 (HCC)
- Healthcare Consultation Center 2 (HCT)
- Hoffman Medical Research Center (HMR)
- Interns and Residents Dormitory (IRD)
- John Stauffer Pharmaceutical Sciences Center (PSC)
- Keck Hospital of USC (UNH)
- Keith Administration Building (KAM)
- McKibben Hall (MCH)
- Mudd Memorial Research Building (MMR)
- Norman Topping Tower (NTT)
- Norris Medical Library (NML)
- Parkview Medical Building (PMB)
- Plaza Market Place and Café (SRH)
- Rainbow Café (NOR)
- Raulston Memorial Research Building (RMR)
- Seaver Residence Hall (SRH)
- Trojan Bookstore (HSC) (SRH)
- USC Kidney Center (TRC)
- USC Norris Comprehesive Cancer Center and Hospital (incl Esralow Research Tower) NOR
- Zilka Neurogenetic Institute (ZNI)