- Service is available to the public by appointment only.
- It is best to get your screening done after fasting (nothing but water for at least eight hours).
- There is a small charge for the screening
- To schedule an appointment, call the Medical Plaza Pharmacy at (323)-442-5770 or the USC Health Center Pharmacy at (213)-821-6100 or the USC Pharmacy at (213)-740-2738 and ask to speak to a pharmacist.
Diabetes Self-management Program
Lifestyle coaching and medication recommendations can help improve the control of diabetes. Benefits include waived copayments for diabetic medications and supplies that can decrease the burden of medication costs.
- Service is available by appointment only to USC employees, spouses and dependents who have USC Network insurance.
- Appointments are available with a clinical pharmacist once every one to three months.
- No referral is necessary. Just call the Medical Plaza Pharmacy at 323-442-5882 or the USC Health Center Pharmacy at (213)-821-6100