One-on-one consultations with an experienced clinical pharmacist are available to help you develop an individualized smoking cessation plan including methods for coping with withdrawal symptoms as well as medications for nicotine replacement medications. Follow-up visits can help you quit for good.
- Smoking cessation services are available by appointment only to the general public and USC students.
- No physician referral is necessary.
- Affordable consultation fee.
- Some insurance companies cover the cost of medications.
- For appointments (HSC): General public appointments, call (323)-442-5882, for students call Medical Plaza Pharmacy at (323)-442-5631 and ask for a smoking cessation visit.
- For appointments (UPC): General public and student appointments call USC Health Center Pharmacy at 213-821-6100 and ask for a smoking