One-on-one consultations with a clinical pharmacist are available to help you develop an individualized smoking cessation plan and to offer suggestions for coping with withdrawal symptoms. Follow-up visits can help you quit for good.
- Smoking cessation services are available by appointment only to the general public and USC students.
- No physician referral is necessary.
- You also will receive a discount on over-the-counter nicotine replacement products.
- For general public appointments, call 323-442-5882 and ask for a smoking cessation visit.
- USC students may schedule an appointment by calling the Medical Plaza Pharmacy at 323-442-5631 or the USC Pharmacy at 213-740-2738.